Friday, September 17, 2010

Alex and Ani Zodiac Capricorn Bracelet

Hello Everybody!

I wanted to write a little review of an Alex and Ani bracelet I won from Crazy House Blog. First of all, it is so beautiful! At first I was a little skeptical because I'm not much into zodiac signs, but once I got the bracelet I decided this was perfect for me! Secondly, it is just the right fit! It is just big enough to get on my wrist without leaving any marks and then stays in place. I didn't have to worry about it falling off. Lastly, it is a great accessory for almost anything! I wore it to work today, and I'll probably wear it tomorrow too!
 It has so far, been one of the best things I've won from a blog. Here's a picture of what it looked like:


Like I said, so beautiful!


*This is my own personal opinion. I was compensated in no way for writing this review.

No comments: