Saturday, October 2, 2010

Take Life by the Horns! (Red Bull Review)

I was given the chance to do a review of Red Bull.

If you are like me, you watch as your boyfriend, husband or significant other drink a red bull down if they are expecting a long day, or if they are just in need of that extra boast. 

The Red Bull products I was sent to try.
Now, probably like most of you, I would watch my boyfriend drink it, but would never try it myself. So, when I was offered the chance to try Red Bull, I went with the quote "can't say you don't like something unless you try it!" 

Before I give my review, I just want to give this company extra credit, not for the product, but for the customer service. I had the opportunity to speak with a helpful woman named Catherine. She had an upbeat tone in her voice and it was a pleasure to talk with her. If all companies had this kind of customer service, life would be much easier!

Now for the review, I decided to try the Red Bull out this morning because as we all know, working Saturday mornings after a Friday night is no fun! I drank the Red Bull on my way to work and enjoyed the refreshing taste. Once I got to work, that feeling of drowsiness subsided and I could work with the energy I needed. 

When I got home tonight from a long day, I decided to try out the Red Bull Cola. The taste is a little different from the original, but equally as good. Overall, I would tell people what I told myself when I reviewed this product. "You can't say you don't like something if you never tried it!" I have yet to try the energy shot or sugar free Red Bull, but only because I wanted to save those for the next time I need that extra jump start. 


*I was given 2 Red Bulls, 1 Sugar free Red Bull, 2 energy shots, and 1 Red Bull Cola for my review. A special thanks to Catherine for all her help!

No comments: