Monday, November 8, 2010

Best Bath Store Review

"Women.... Who made 'em?  God must have been a... genius.  Their hair.  They say that the hair is everything, you know?  Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls, and just wanted to go to sleep forever?  ~Bo Goldman"


I'm a HUGE fan of all things hair care. I love trying new shampoos, conditioners, and other essential hair care products. Because my hair is incredibly thick and usually uncontrollable, I'm constantly on the hunt for new products. When I received the opportunity to try out some products from the Best Bath Store, I asked to review their moisture rich shampoo and deep moisturizing hair conditioner

 
When I used the shampoo, the first thing I noticed was the fresh smell of mint. The shampoo smelled amazing and clean. Because my hair is thick, I used a little more than just a dime sized amount, but once I had enough product on my hands it worked into a nice lather

After I washed the moisture rich shampoo out of my hair, I opened the deep moisturizing hair conditioner and scooped out some of the conditioner. Let me say, right off the bat, that I was very impressed with the conditioner. It felt light as air, and stayed nicely in my hair. After I let it stay in my hair for the allotted time (15 minutes), I washed out the conditioner as well. 

At first, I wasn't sure if I could tell a difference. But then as my hair dried, I noticed it felt remarkably softer and not nearly as frizzy as it usually is when it is air dried. Overall, I was very impressed. I also liked the fact that these products aren't animal tested and that the company believes in "Going Green". 

One of the only things I would warn potential buyers about is that the fashionable labels that are on the containers aren't waterproof, so the ink on the label runs a little and might fall off (like mine did). 

So, If you are like me and constantly searching for new and interesting hair products, you might want to give The Best Bath Store a try and see if you like it too!

*Special thanks to the Best Bath Store for sending me the Moisture Rich Shampoo and Deep Moisturizing Hair Conditioner for the review. This review is solely based on my own personal opinion. 


No comments: