Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Art of Shaving Review

"The power of suggestion works best when suggested over and over and over..."

If your significant other is anything like mine, it's a constant battle to get him to shave on a regular basis. My boyfriend, Sam, doesn't shave as often as I'd like him to and when I do ask him to shave, it doesn't end up occurring until a few days later. His excuse is always "I don't have time" or "I'm out of that shaving cream I love". Well, when I received the Art of Shaving starter kit, I couldn't wait for him to try it out! Of course, his reply was that he wanted to wait a few days for his stubble to grow out a little while, so I patiently waited.


This Starter Kit is amazing (I wish it was for me!) It has everything needed for the four steps. 

  • Prepare - pre-shave oil that is unscented for sensitive skin. It protects the skin while softening the facial hair for an easy glide. 
  • Lather up! - Shaving Cream is unscented for sensitive skin. This shaving cream creates a protective layer from the razor. 
  • Shave - The Art of Shaving Brush is made from the finest badger hair and helps generate a warm, rich lather while lifting the facial hair. 
  • Moisturize - The after-shave balm with vitamin C. As I'm sure we all know, shaving often leaves our skin feeling dry and tingly. This balm helps soothe and moisturize the skin. 
Sam finally tried the kit and wouldn't you know it, he LOVED it. I think he was having a little too much fun with the kit, but hey, as long as it gets him to shave more often, he can have as much fun as he wants! He said shaving was a whole lot more comfortable and his skin felt better after shaving. I have a feeling that when he runs out, I'll have to get more. 

You can get this kit AND eight (8) cartridges of Gillette Fusion Pro-Glide right now for only $40! This would make a great stocking stuffer for the man in your life.
 


Remember how I was saying how I wish the kit was mine? Well, The Art of Shaving also has an amazing kit for women!





Be sure to check out The Art of Shaving for all your shaving needs!


*Special thanks to the folks at The Art of Shaving for sending me products to review. I was in no way paid for this review. This review is solely based on my own personal opinion. 


No comments: