Sunday, December 5, 2010

Scentsicles Review

"At Enviroscent, we’re absorbed with fragrance, and so are all the products we create.  We infuse our biodegradable sticks with pure fragrance oil and nothing else.  And we’re picky about the fragrances we craft.  They have to pass our demanding noses and they have to be worthy of your home.  That means all of our fragrances are authentic, pure and simple – inspired by the very best that nature has to offer."




I'm a bit of a procrastinator when it comes to putting up my Christmas decorations and tree. When I do get the free moment to put all the decorations up, I don't have the time to go out and find a real tree so I just put up my artificial one. 
Growing up, my family and I would also go out and buy our tree at the local tree farm. I remember loving the smell the tree gave off, but hating all the mess of the needles and constantly having to water the tree. Now that I just use an artificial tree, I miss the beautiful aroma that a real tree gives off. 



I had heard of a product called ScentSicles and knew I had to try them out! I received two different scents to use. Both of them smelled amazing! They blended in so well with the artificial tree and when you walk by, you get just a slight hint of the forest. I gave the second scent to my sister-in-law to try at her house and she said she got numerous questions about how she got her Christmas tree to smell so real. The scents include Christmas Morning, White Pine, Blue Spruce, Cranberry Spice, and Grandma's Kitchen.
If you miss the smell of a real tree, or if you just want to make your home smell a little more like Christmas, these ScentSicles are perfect for you to use!

You can buy online on their websitehome depot, or on amazon. You can also buy ScentSicles for around $6.99 for a 6 pack at Wal-Mart, Bed Bath & Beyond, Michaels and Hallmark stores.

Be sure to check out Enviroscent's other products such as their bouquet enhancerspre-scented diffusers, and their auto sticks

No comments: