Tuesday, December 28, 2010

TOCCA Candle Review

As you all probably know, I'm a huge candle lover. I love all the different scents each unique candle creates and how each candle looks. I love all the different wax colors, labels and candle holders. 

"Small Indulgences can go a long way.  If there is one accessory with which to adorn your home, let it be a TOCCA candle.  Nothing is more powerful than the way a scent makes you feel.  Synonymous with simplicity, refinement and sensibility, TOCCA’s candle collection evokes specific moods and emotions linked by an exotic romanticism and Old World sentiment."



I was so excited when I got the chance to review a Tocca candle! I had seen pictures of them online and each candle looked amazing. I got to try out the Brigitte candle for my blog. When this candle came in, I was so impressed with how elegant it looked. It was so pretty I almost didn't want to burn it! I decided to take a nice, warm bath after work one night and decided to light my new candle then. It made my bathroom smell just like a spa. It made me feel extra pampered and relaxed. This candle is simply amazing. You really have to try it for yourself! 

I think this Tocca candle gift set would make a perfect house warming or bachelorette party gift! 

Tocca also has women's clothingchildren's clothing, and even items for your laundry!

*Special thanks to Tocca for providing a candle for the review. I was paid in no way for this review. This review is solely based on my own personal opinion.

No comments: