Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Votivo Luxury Candles Review



I love candles. It always feels so great to come home after a long day of work, start a warm, bubble bath and light a soothing candle. When I found Votivo luxury candles online, I couldn't wait to review them. They looked both elegant and sophisticated. 

I received both the Christmas Sage and the Joie De Noel candle to review. 

8.5 oz; Burns 50-60 hours

These candles are amazing. As soon as I opened the package that they arrived in, I could smell the candles. They came in their own stylish box that make them appear extremely expensive. After lifting the top of the box off the candle, I noticed it was wrapped in tissue paper. It looked so beautiful I didn't want to unwrap it! Once I did twist the tissue paper off, the first thing I noticed was luminous holder keeping the candle in place. It felt sturdy and had a great reflection

Both the Christmas Sage and Joie De Noel candles smell so incredible. They each give off their own signature scent and as soon as I walked into my bedroom where I had one lite, I could smell the difference. These candles would be a great Christmas gift for anyone to have! Whether it be in their home or office. 

Be sure to check out their websitefacebooktwitter, and blog page!

*Special thanks to Votivo Luxury Candles for sending me two (2) candles to review. This review is solely based on my own personal opinion.


No comments: